Friday, October 10, 2014



TASK #52

December 24th--December 31st

Fall To Your Knees

Faith lies in the heart, not the head.  Joe Doe

I don't particularly like organized religions. They are too complicated, they have too many

rules, and they can be too strict in their interpretations of what is right and wrong. That being
said, I also acknowledge that there are powers in the universe that we cannot explain, and religions give those powers a context. 

There are also powers within ourselves that I cannot explain. That doesn't bother me. Speaking for myself--I don't have the need nor the desire to understand the urges, the passions,the anxieties, the capacity for love and pain that constitutes my psyche. They are what make me who I am, and that is enough. 


TASK:

Find a quiet spot: a park, a deserted church, your backyard, a mountain, a beach, then fall to your knees, close your eyes, stretch out your arms and feel the power of the earth. Tell yourself that you are a man who will do good, who will make change and who will love without reservation. Make peace with yourself. Make peace with your enemies. Make peace with the world. 



Peace! Joedoebula@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment