Friday, October 10, 2014




TASK #47

November 20th--November 27th

The Thin Red Line

The best armor is staying out of gun range.  J.S.

I'm going to make this simple: this country does not stand without an army, and I respect any man or woman willing to place themselves in harm's way so that I can call myself a free man.

Almost without restriction I can say what I want, watch what I want, read what I want and wear what I want. And these freedoms are protected by the constitution, and the constitution--and thus our way of life--is protected by our armed forces.

i wouldn't join the army if you forced me. No sir. But that doesn't mean I can't respect the people who do.

So one day when I was thinking about this I decided to write a letter to a serviceman. A dude serving in the mid-east. I told him about my life, my town, and my love of the Ohio State Buckeyes. And i told him that he was a brave man.

TASK:

Write a letter to someone in the service. It doesn't matter whether it's someone in the Army, Navy, Marines or Coast Guard, and it doesn't matter if they are stationed in Iraq or San Diego, just write the letter. Tell him/her about yourself. You can use the following website or find another. 

https://www.operationgratitude.com/get-involved/write-letters/





Comments: e-mail me at joedoebula@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment