Friday, October 10, 2014





TASK #30

July 22nd--July 29th

IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU

People hate me because I am multi-faceted, talented, wealthy, internationally famous genius.   Jerry Lewis

Everything's got a slogan. Advertising wouldn't be advertising without them, i.e. "Don't Leave Home Without It", "Breakfast of Champions", "Be All That You Can Be". "It's Keeps Going, and Going, and Going...", "Quality Is Job One", "Just Do It", "Snap, Crackle, Pop", stuff like that...

They're funny, they're pithy, and they're supposed to capture the essence of the product, or a brand.

I figured I needed a slogan. Something I could own. I mean, other people have tried to label me: "white man", "short-tempered", "ugly", "out of touch", stuff like that.

So I decided to make a slogan for myself. Something that reflected how I felt about myself, not how others felt about me. I've earned that. Yes I have...

So I pondered it over for a while. And I came up with my slogan: "Word.." That's it. If you get it, word, if you don't, word to you too.

TASK:

Come up with your own slogan. Something descriptive, something catchy, something that means something to you. Something that says who you are, how you fells, or what your think about things. Take a black magic marker and write the slogan on a white tee-shirt and wear it to work or to a ballgame or to your favorite restaurant. If you don't want people to see it, wear the tee-shirt under another shirt.

Word.





Questions or comments? Write me at Joedoebula@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment